The Rhino.Inside.Revit project is an exciting new development sponsored by Robert McNeel & Associates. The Rhino.Inside.Revit brings the power of Rhino BETA and Grasshopper to the Autodesk Revit® environment. The various sections of this Wiki are designed to get you started with the project and help you along the way to become an advanced Rhino.Inside.Revit user.
- Getting Started This short article shows you how to install and get started with the Rhino.Inside.Revit project very quickly
- Guides This section contains many articles that showcases the power of the Rhino.Inside.Revit project in tackling many design and documentation challenges in Autodesk Revit®
- Samples This section contains many examples referenced by the Guides section for easier access and sharing with others
- Reference This sections contains advanced and detailed documentation on various aspects of the Rhino.Inside.Revit project
- Community This sections contains the resources created by and for the Rhino.Inside.Revit community
- Forum Takes you to the official Robert McNeel & Associates forums page specific to the Rhino.Inside.Revit project
- GitHub The GitHub link takes you to the Rhino.Inside.Revit source code on GitHub. This repo also contains the source for this Wiki. See the repository home page for more information about contributing to this Wiki