- Interactive surface remeshing and volume meshing for numerical analysis applications (e.g., finite element, finite difference)
- Automatic hex-dominant (hexahedra, prisms, pyramids, tetrahedra) and all tetrahedral meshing
- Triangle, quad-dominant, and all-quadrilateral surface remeshing
- Precise local and global element size control
- Hard edge constraints (preserves specified surface edges that are not to be altered during surface remeshing)
- Surface mesh faces appear as faces in the final volume mesh (the volume mesher keeps surface meshes intact)
Input Format: Rhino native surface meshes (triangles and quadrilaterals).
Volume Mesh Output Formats: FLAC3D, 3DEC, ABAQUS, ANSYS, NASTRAN
Itasca Consulting Group, Inc.
Average rating based on None reviews