Photo 2 Rhino
- Brighten and change the contrast of the images before creating the mesh.
- Rotate and crop the images before creating the mesh.
- Interactively apply smoothing to the mesh.
- Optionally apply vignette effects to make the mesh flatter at the edges.
- Preview the mesh before insertion as a Rhino object.
- Choose the number of points in the mesh irrespective of the number of pixels in the image.
- Pick out important colors from the mesh by using the RGB sliders.
- See a profile of the mesh height as you adjust parameters in real time.
- Change the conversion from pixel to mesh height interactively to get the ideal mesh from less than ideal photographs and images.
Average rating based on None reviews