VSR Shape Modeling
This Rhino plug-In based contains functionality to easily create and modify "Class A" shapes, as:
- Quick user-controlled surface creation on polygon meshes, creating single-span surfaces
- Curve sketching functionality, also on meshes
- Simple and fast control point modeling with numerous additional options, also on top of meshes
- Curve and surface matching functionality up to G3 ("Flow")
- Blend and Multiblend functions up to G3 ("Flow")
- Graphic handles for easy modification of the created geometry
- Curve and surface approximation to simplify the geometry
- Embedded associative Analysis functionality as Sections, Dynamic Section, Deviation, Matching,...
- WebGL export of to communicate analysis results easily to other users as 3D HTML5 page, including all defined analysis for visualisation in Web browsers and on mobile devices from Apple® with VSR iView)
..... and a lot more!
Michael Wieczorek, Peter Salzmann,
Virtual Shape Research
+49 (0) 511 - 475 562 - 0
Average rating based on None reviews