VSR Shape Analysis
VSR Shape Analysis is the fully embedded shape analysis solution for Rhinoceros. It analyses Curves, Surfaces and Meshes for several criteria.
It can be used associatively during modeling to control the quality of created and modified geometry at any time ensuring the highest possible quality level.
Analyses can be saved in the Rhino 3DM file across sessions.
- Dynamic Section (with optional Curvature Plot)
- Curve and Surface Matching Analysis (checks for Position, Tangent, Curvature and G3 ("Flow") continuity)
- Global Matching Analysis for whole parts
- Light Lines (Simulation of Isophotes)
- Deviation (between Curves, Surfaces and Meshes)
- Distance between Curves, Surfaces and Meshes
- Curvature (on top of Curves and Surfaces)
- Includes VSR WebGL Export (possibility to export model as 3D HTML5 page, including all defined analysis for visualisation in Web browsers and on mobile devices from Apple® with VSR iView)
The functionality described here is completely contained in the product "VSR Shape Modeling
Peter Salzmann, Michael Wieczorek,
Virtual Shape Research GmbH
+49 (0) 511 - 475 562 0
Average rating based on None reviews