Rhino 5 has many enhancements that make Worksessions an effective tool for managing files worked on by more than one person at a time, including:
- Layer management
- Locating attached files on the disk
- Layer controls for On/Off, Lock/Unlock, and Color are saved in the worksession file.
- Prompt to Save on exit if there has been a change in a worksession.
- Attached files are now saved with both absolute and relative paths. If an attached file is not found at one of those locations, Rhino now also searches the same folder as the current model and the Rhino Search Path. If the file is still not found, a browse option appears.
- Right-click an attached file in the layer list to show a context menu with all the options found in the Worksession Manager.
- LimitReferenceModel - New RemoveLimits option.