VSR WebGL Export
This free plug-in allows you to export any 3dm file to html format which can be viewed on any modern state-of-the-art Web browser.
Viewing three-dimensional data becomes easy and communication becomes much more effective.
- 3D dots and notes are supported
- Supports display settings (wireframe, shaded and rendered)
- follows the WYSIWYG principle ("What you see is what you get")
- Send as e-mail attachment or write to your hard disk
- Distribution as ZIP file to manage complex and comprehensive data sets
- Together with VSR Realtime Renderer: Also features like shadows, environments and material properties are exported
- Together with VSR Shape Modeling: Also analysis results like sections, deviations, matching, light lines analyses are exported
- Exported files can be transferred to mobile devices from Apple® with VSR iView)
Peter Salzmann, Michael Wieczorek, Virtual Shape Research GmbH
+49 (0) 511 - 475 562 - 0
Recensioni degli utenti
Valutazione media basata su None recensioni