Brazil 2 Commercial SR3b (09/20/2013)
- Button added for the view dock bar.
- Crash: Creating a tile texture.
- Crash: Creating occlusion texture.
- Crash: When a projector is applied to a rectangular light.
- Environment: Box mapping with a texture caused a lockup. This is fixed.
- Environment: Images loaded into the basic or GI environment are displayed backwards. This is fixed.
- Environment: The HDR used in the GI environment displayed properly as a thumbnail if both the input and output projections are set to equirectangular. Changing the output projection to same as input caused the thumbnail to go black. This is fixed.
- Glass: Unfinished material parameters have been hooked up.
- HDR render did not open in HDRshop or Photomatix Pro. This is fixed.
- Installer: Several installer bugs have been fixed.
- Materials: Assigning materials to many objects was slow. This has been fixed.
- View: When viewport is in parallel projection, it looked like the rendering is zoomed out a bit. This is fixed.
- A Content Browser library drag and drop problem has been fixed.
- Attenuation preview size did not match with attentuation number boxes in Light properties UI. This is fixed.
- Duplicate surfaces render with noise. This is fixed.
- Environment reflections were backwards. This is fixed.
- File names were not preserved when loading an rmtl file from either the library or directly into the material editor. This is fixed.
- I didn't make a What's New entry.
- Image textures did not respect UV tiling. This is fixed.
- Individual thumbnail images refresh individually when selected. This makes the workflow faster.
- Light widgets incorrectly appeared in the openGL preview for shaders. This is fixed.
- Negative value for shadow tint was not possible. This is fixed.
- Nesting BAM in shaders was no longer working. This is fixed.
- New icons added.
- The Basic bump took longer and looked worse then BAM bump.
- The Luma Server controls for the Render Cache and the Photon Map (check boxes) were not updating those dialogs properly in their "Simple" modes.
- The VFB did not show the image size info at the bottom until zooming in.
- The Light Portal dimension parameters could not be changed. This is fixed.
- UI element for "refraction_on" parameter was missing. This is fixed.
Failure Bugs Fixed
- Brazil Render (128)
- Crash (5)
- Installer-WiX (19)
- RecordAnimation (1)
- Crash (73)
- CrashDump (77)
- Open (1)
- Render (7)
- RunScript (2)
- VideoDriverCrash (1)